Port & Terminal Insurance
Nowadays, ports and terminals have substantially broadened the range of its services. Due to this fact risks, which port authorities and terminal operators accept, have increased. Among them the risks of damage to vessel, a penalty for delay of commencing port operations, and also liability for freight forwarding and logistics.
That’s why ports and terminals need new flexible insurance plans to cover all their risks and perils. As a part of our complex insurance plans we offer Port & Terminal Insurance coverage for:
- Damage to vessels and or cargo or other property in care,
- Third party liability including pollution
- Injury to the third parties, diving operations, pollution clean –up costs
- Liabilities arising from errors and omissions including delay and unauthorized delivery
Physical loss or damage to:
- vessels and crafts, cranes and other equipment,
- floating equipments, wharfes and piers,
- warehouses and other structures and buildings.
- Wreck removal costs
- Investigation, defence and mitigation costs
- Disposal costs following an accident
- Quarantine and disinfection costs
Our full insurance plan may also include additional coverage for port and terminal risks:
- Business interruption risks
- Fire legal liability
- Hull and P&I risks
- Infringement of personal rights
- Liability of a supplier of advice and information
- Locomotives and rolling stock
- Machinery and handling equipment
- Property, including docks, berths, wharfs, jetties, etc.
- Rail and road infrastructure
- Liability of ship’s agent
We insure Marine and River terminals (including bulk marine terminals) as well as Airfreight handing terminals.
To get quote online please email us email@example.com